What makes us different?
Just about everything. Our clients represent a wide range of industries and businesses. Because our team approaches their financing needs in a more timely, cost effective, consultative, and personalized manner. They have come to rely on us time and time again to help their businesses succeed and grow.
For over 18 years, US Commercial Mortgage and Investment has been providing financial solutions to business owners throughout the New York Tri-State area and beyond. Our focus has always been to provide a better financing experience to our clients. With deep relationships in the financial sector, our team of highly experienced mortgage advisors and analysts enables us to secure the right financing solution for your business.
Financing solutions for a number of business needs
Let one of our advisors help determine the best option for you.
International Bank Loans
We partner with both small local portfolio banks and regional and national banks. Our competitive terms generally range from one to fifteen years.
Many of our clients have relied on us to provide the require a bridge loans that is essential to their expansion and construction needs. Terms are flexible and range from one to five years .
Private Investor Loans
These loans provide short term stabilization of commercial properties prior to their conversion to permanent loans. Investor loans range from one-to three-year terms.
Whether you are developing commercial, retail, or residential properties, USCM can help secure the funding for ground-up construction and/or the completion of existing projects. Terms usually go out two years with a conversion option to permanent financing.
HUD/FHA Section 221 (d)(4) Financing
Provided under its Multifamily Accelerated Processing (MAP), we can help you secure 22-24-month construction loan terms after an initial endorsement of the loan by HUD, followed by 480 month (40-year) permanent loan term. These loans are fully amortizing with no balloon, and have a ten million minimum with no maximum loan amount.
FHA/HUD Section 223 (F)
Market rate property of any class, cooperatives, affordable housing or subsidized. Nonrecourse, terms up to 35 years. Minimum loan five million with no maximum loan amounts.
Freddie Mac Small Business Loans
These are suitable for acquisitions or the refinance of small balance loans, and are available in partial and full term interest only loans. Amounts range from one to five million.
- $35,000,000 refinance of a new car dealership in Avenel, NJ (real estate & floor plan)
- $5,700,000 refinance of a new car dealership in Huntington, NY
- $4,194,000 SBA purchase of auto collision shop in Westhanpton Beach, NY
- $2,500,000 purchase of auto collision shop in Manhasset, NY
- $2,170,000 purchase of car wash & oil change facility in Brooklyn, NY
- $1,800,000 cash-out refinance for car wash & oil change in Brooklyn, NY
- $1,150,000 refinance of a gas station in Bronx, NY
- $6,600,000 SBA refinance for a law firm in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn
- $3,900,000 refinance for industrial property in Bronx, NY
- $2,500,000 refinance for a private school in South River, NJ
- $2,400,000 refinance for a taxi service in New York, NY
- $2,400,000 refinance for a private school in Parsippany, NJ
- $2,200,000 refinance of a funeral home in Newark, NJ
- $2,100,000 refinance in Brooklyn, NY (supermarket & apartments)
- $850,000 refinance in Danbury, CT (retail & apartments)
- $780,000 refinance in Pompton Lakes, NJ
- $550,000 refinance in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, NY
- $1,925,000 refinance for 15-unit building in New York, NY
- $500,000 refinance for owner-occupied six-family in Brooklyn, NY
- $3,000,000 refinance in Park Slope, Brooklyn, NY (pediatric dentist & apartments)
- $1,300,000 refinance in Smithtown, NY
- $885,000 refinance in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn (doctor office & apartments)
- $800,000 refinance in North Haledon, NJ (dental office & apartments)
- $3,900,000 refinance in New York, NY
- $1,500,000 refinance in Edison, NJ
- $1,050,000 refinance in Pine Brook, NJ
SINGLE-FAMILY PRIVATE CLIENTS
- $12,500,000 construction of beach house in Manalapan, FL
- $6,600,000 purchase in Diplomatic Row section of Washington, DC
- $6,500,000 refinance in Glen Head, NY
- $1,650,000 refinance in the Smoke Rise section of Kinnelon, NJ
- $3,500,000 refinance in Freeport, NY
- $2,800,000 construction loan in the Miracle Mile section in Freeport, NY
- $1,650,000 refinance & estate buyout in Amagansett, NY
- $12,500,000 bridge loan for 21-building industrial complex in Paterson, NJ
- $9,000,000 bridge loan for new car dealership in Hackensack, NJ
- $6,000,000 bridge loan for medical office in Paterson, NJ
- $6,000,000 bridge loan for new car dealership in Hackensack, NJ
- $2,650,000 renovation bridge loan in Brooklyn, NY
- $2,600,000 bridge loan for commercial building in Manhattan, NY
For more information about how we can help you, please contact Jon Blasi at (973) 464-2863 or send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.