What to expect
Our success results from a totally fresh approach to the application process. Most other lenders require an upfront application fee. At U.S. Commercial, we invest in our clients first, taking the time to understand your needs, your assets, and your goals - all before charging a fee.
Our analysts and advisors have deep expertise in commercial financing, so there’s little chance your loan won’t close after incurring an application fee. We leverage our industry experience, relationships, and due diligence to secure the financing that benefits your needs.
Origination and Engagement
- Initial conversation to gather information on the loan request.
- Analysis of loan request followed by a decision whether or not to move forward.
- Physical inspection of the subject property.
- Proposal of loan terms and rate.
Processing and Due Diligence
- Engagement agreement is executed and overall fees are approved.
- Loan processing and due diligence period begins. Appraisal and title report are ordered. Determine if our FAST TRACK PROGRAM can expedite the process by up to 3 weeks.
- Loan commitment is issued and the closing phase begins.
Closing and Completion
- Our closing attorneys schedule your closing, it normally takes 5 to 10 business days.
- Loan funding takes place during the closing.
- Transaction is completed!